We are so excited to be opening the studio doors from Saturday 11th July!
Our timetable is now live and you can start booking into Studio or Online classes below!
To keep everyone safe we will be adhering to strict social distancing and cleaning. Please follow our guidelines.
THE WELLNESS UNION GUIDELINES:
Maximum capacity of 7 participants with clearly marked out area for mat placement more than 1.5m apart
No mat hire: Please bring your own mat –you will not be able to practice without one
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before class and leave in as timely a manner as possible
- Pre-booking online via Acuity is essential, no drop-ins
- Please use hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the studio
- The bathrooms are closed for the time being. This means the only available toilet will be The Dock Library
- Please come ready to practice (changed into your workout clothes, a filled water bottle, carrying very few personal belongings)
- For those of you joining us in-studio, please note - the teacher will be filmed but no participants will appear on camera.
- As always, If you have any flu-like symptoms, please stay at home
We can not wait to see you again in person and welcome you back.